Corporate Travel FAQs
The Hows Behind What We Do
If you’ve been in an airport during a storm or a hotel swarming with convention goers, then you know that problems are rarely resolved to your satisfaction. Most of the time, your blood pressure rises and you’re stuck with the “best they can do.” That status quo just won’t do.
When flights are overbooked or delayed. The front desk can’t find your reservation. The umpteenth call to customer service goes nowhere. The only thing you want to know is that it’s being handled. Someone knows what’s going on. Someone is taking care of his or her corporate travel.
That someone is a CIRE Travel corporate travel planner. CIRE has dedicated, expert travel advisors who deal with corporate travel 24/7. Backed by the global force of First in Service Travel, there’s nothing we can’t arrange or rearrange. Our concierge-level service relieves the stress of business travel so people can focus on getting the job done.
How can CIRE save our company money on airfare?
Comprehensive low-fare search and daily-fare review engines guarantee the lowest possible airfare right up to departure time. Our e-ticket tracking program identifies all unused or partially used tickets and reminds travelers that they have outstanding and reusable resources.
When you work with one of our expert travel agents at CIRE, our team will:
- Monitor airline promotions, reducing costs and increasing perks like free upgrades, buy-one-get-one-free specials, free executive stopovers, discount coupons, credit card promotions, and more
- Give routing advice including alternate airlines and rules that would be the most cost-effective
- Advise on ticketing methods, including ticket wholesalers and special charter vendors
- Provide information on foreign rules and regulations, currency restrictions and conversion
Once travelers land, the ground transportation arranged is ready and waiting. Of course, all options are available—car rentals, limousine service, etc.
With how many hotels does CIRE have discount programs?
Need a hotel that caters to corporate clientele and meetings? CIRE will recommend the perfect one from Tulsa to Paris and everywhere in between. First in Service has access to the most discounts of any other hotel content program, with over 54,000 hotels, 683 chains, in more than 185 countries at your disposal.
- They are the largest collection of independent unique brand boutique properties
- 30,000 of the participating hotels offer a discount off the rack rate, as much as 30%
- Access to premiere VIP amenities
- 60% of the hotels offer complimentary amenities
- Receive automatic complimentary upgrades when available
- Last room availability
Does CIRE reserve ground transportation for my business travelers?
Our car rental programs, coupled with key sedan and limo vendor relationships, give CIRE an advantage in arranging your ground transportation. However you prefer to travel, CIRE can ensure your car, your driver, your shuttle, your chariot, etc. awaits at highly competitive pricing.
- Preferred shuttle (BOS-LGA-DCA) pricing
- Discounted fares within key domestic and international markets
- Positive space upgrades
- Business reward programs with car rental companies
- Preferred service with sedan and limo ground transportation
Do I really need to develop an official corporate travel policy?
Without an official travel policy, small to mid-sized businesses run the risk of unnecessarily high travel budgets. No two corporate travel policies are alike. Our corporate travel advisors evaluate your organization’s budget and needs, developing a policy to match. Plus, you gain access to the keys that open “travel industry insider” connections, savings and perks that you can’t get on your own. CIRE will:
- Design and implement effective, measurable cost protocols
- Enforce your travel policies
- Maintain superior service benchmarks
- Directly reduce overall trip costs consistently
- Report our system’s performance and acceptance
Our travel management reporting tools deliver data integrity essential in travel program analysis, which drives down corporate travel costs. In the end, time is money and happy, valued employees are better employees. CIRE Travel can take an enormous load off of your travel budget and in-house resources.
Will working with CIRE reduce travel costs and save valuable time?
Without a doubt. Contacting CIRE Travel for a proposal is one of the easiest and best decisions you’ll ever make.