This privacy notice describes:
- The types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit CIRE Travel; or via email, text or other electronic messages between you and CIRE Travel.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing your information.
- Our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your only recourse is not to use our website. However, you do have the option to opt-out of some tracking (see: “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your age, gender and interests; how you came to the website (e.g., search engine, third-party website, media campaign or email); and the pages and features of the website you use.
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number (“personal information”).
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and your location.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include IP addresses and information collected through cookies, Web beacons and other tracking technologies (see: “Usage Details, IP Addresses, and Cookies and Other Technologies”).
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (see: “Information You Provide to Us”).
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Analyze and develop our sales and marketing strategy, determine how visitors find our company and its website, the user’s interest regarding our services, and how to improve the CIRE Travel website.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count specific visitors who have visited certain pages or opened and clicked an email. The information we collect from these beacons is sent to our marketing automation and email marketing service called Constant Contact (constantcontact.com)
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided when you submit a request for information or to be contacted by CIRE Travel; or subscribing to our blog or other email communication.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For marketing purposes.
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Who We AreCIRE Travel is a travel services business with principle offices located in New York, California, Massachusetts, Maine and London. Company, or one of its affiliates as the case may be, is the controller of your personal data that we have collected.
Personal DataPersonal Data is a legal term that describes any information that identifies a particular person and has special meaning under European Union law. For purposes of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is any information that can identify you, either directly or indirectly, such as a name, an identification number, your IP address, data about your location, or information about your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. We are providing you this notice because we have collected some of your personal data from you. We collect your data for a variety of reasons, depending on whether you are an employee, a customer, an agent or a vendor.
What is the Legal Basis and Purpose for Holding Your Personal Information?If you are a customer, an employee, or a job applicant, the personal information we hold and use is necessary for the performance of the services contract to which you are a party or to perform the services which you have otherwise requested. If you are a prospective customer, the personal information we collect and use is necessary for our legitimate interest in providing you with information about the services we offer and about which you have expressed an interest or that we believe will be of benefit to you. In some cases, our legal basis for collecting your personal data is because you have expressly consented to our collection and use of your personal information.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?If you are a customer, applicant for employment, vendor or agent, we will keep your personal data on an ongoing basis for so long as we have a legitimate interest to inform you of our services, or until our contractual relationship has terminated, as the case may be. We are required to retain certain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices.
Your Rights as a Data SubjectYou have important rights that you may exercise to protect your personal data. You may access those rights at any time by contacting us at VIP@CIREtravel.com. You have the following rights concerning your personal data that we hold and process that you can exercise at any time:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing of your data.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to judicial review: if Company refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in the process below.