Meetings & Group Travel
Use Our A-List Connections to Pull Off Brilliant Group Travel Trips
- Author, media, celebrity or corporate tour
- Corporate retreats
- Sales incentive trips (Winner’s Circle)
- Off-site company or department meetings
- Annual corporate meetings
- Luxury family & friend trips
When planning group travel, there is that one person who ends up being in charge, whether it’s by job title, accident or having a reputation for detail.
And, here YOU are. You are in the right place for destination ideas, help with logistics, and solid support from initial planning and booking through the return. It’s a lot to handle for a small group, much less for hundreds or thousands of people. We’re going to become your best friend.
Rio, Bogota, Helsinki, Munich, Miami, Patagonia, New York City, Detroit, Scottsdale and D.C. These are just a few destinations of corporate meetings that we’ve planned. Whether you have a set tour itinerary that must be followed, a sales goal you’re incentivizing or charged with bringing fresh ideas to a legacy meeting location, you take the credit, we’ll work tirelessly behind the scenes.
Through our buying power with First in Service Travel and our A-list industry connections, the best pricing, service and perks are at your group’s service.
CIRE Travel Takes the Burden of Planning and Logistics Off Your Shoulders
No one does group travel and meeting planning quite like CIRE Travel does. From annual to once-in-a-lifetime meetings, CIRE Travel handles all the details from negotiating airline, hotel and transportation discounts, to providing room lists, detailed billing, top name performers, catering and information reporting. We instinctively cherry pick which carriers, properties and vendors that will make you look like a meeting and group travel planning rock star.
Is it possible to buy out nearly an entire exclusive, all-inclusive resort like Club Med? “We can do that,” is all you want to hear. We’ve done it before and can arrange it for you, too.
Our A-list Network Becomes Your A-list Network
When you work with CIRE Travel, your clout automatically increases at destinations around the world and our A-list network becomes yours to use for your benefit.
Our global network covers group travel services including, but not limited to:
- Air travel management
- Budgeting assistance
- Negotiated airline contracts for group discounts
- Optional booking methods like direct agent assistance, online, email and fax
- Ground transportation
- Special handling and personal traveler communication
- Arrival and departure manifests
- Entertainment & speakers
- Post air travel reporting for spend analysis
- Group travel experts positioned at every destination point you need
And for meetings:
- Preliminary meeting and/or incentive planning
- Contracts negotiating for air, hotel and ground transportation
- Dedicated service team and toll-free numbers
- Customized online meeting and activity registration
- Hotel site search and selection
- Post meeting reports, evaluation and cost analysis
Think of CIRE as Your Invisible Entourage
Our group travel advisors are behind the scenes attending to the details—some you’ll see, some you won’t. We’re dropping names to get those special perks and amenities that’ll make your meeting or event wildly successful. We’re pulling strings to handle any changes in plans or issues that pop up once your travelers land.
Of course, the ultimate goal is a meeting or event that goes down in the record books as “the best ever.” For more information on how our meeting and group travel planners ensure that, take a look at our FAQs.
Put the burden of group travel planning and corporate meetings on our shoulders. We can handle it. Contact CIRE Travel today!