CIRE Claus is giving away $1,000 travel voucher. You better not pout. You better not cry. We’re telling you why.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR LIKELIHOOD OF WINNING. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARDS.
1. Introduction: CIRE Claus Holiday Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by CIRE Travel, located at 1633 Broadway, 35th Floor, New York, NY 10019 USA (“Sponsor”). Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received. The prize for which an entrant is eligible a $1,000 USD travel voucher from CIRE Travel. All applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 19, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 30th at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Residents of Puerto Rico are not eligible. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to Facebook or Instagram and post your travel wish for 2019 on your wall/feed. You must tag @CIREtravel and use the hashtag #ionlytravelwithCIRE to complete your entry. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize until the Promotion Period expires. Multiple entrants are not permitted. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entry and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Alternative Method of Entry: There is no alternative method of entry for this sweepstakes.
7. Drawing: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
8. Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will notify the winner via private message on Facebook or Instagram with instructions on how to claim the prize. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the direct message within three (3) days after Sponsor sent the direct message, the winner will forfeit the prize and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate entrant. Only three (3) alternate entrants will be contacted. Except where prohibited by law, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release.
9. Prizes: Terms of Prizes: Any prize details not specified below will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Travel prizes are subject to availability and blackout dates. Restrictions may apply and the Sponsor in its sole discretion will provide prize details during the redemption process. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason. Payment or liability for any and all federal, state, or local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Consult your tax professional with questions regarding potential tax liability. Prize details: $1,000 USD travel voucher to be redeemed by booking travel through CIRE Travel.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook or Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) any errors on the Facebook or Instagram platform that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.