CIRE Makes Corporate Travel Simple, and Dare We Say Enjoyable?
Oh, yes we do. If you’ve navigated an airport during a storm or a hotel swarming with convention goers you know that problems are rarely resolved to your satisfaction. More often than not, your blood pressure rises and you’re stuck with the “best they can do.” That just won’t do.
When flights are overbooked or delayed. The hotel front desk can’t find your reservation. The umpteenth call to customer service goes nowhere. The only thing you want to know is that it’s being handled. Someone knows what’s going on. Someone is taking care of their corporate travel.
CIRE Travel is that someone. CIRE has dedicated, smart travel advisors who deal with corporate travel 24/7. Backed by the global force of Tzell, there’s nothing we can’t arrange or rearrange. It’s our white-glove service that eliminates stress so you can focus on your work.
Booking Business Air Travel
Comprehensive low-fare search and daily-fare review engines guarantee the lowest possible airfare right up to departure time. Our e-ticket tracking program identifies all unused or partially unused tickets and reminds travelers that they have outstanding and reusable resources.
Tzell’s International Rate Bureau, staffed by former airline rate desk agents, provides easy access to services that can potentially reduce international air costs by 25% to 40%. The International Rate Bureau:
- Monitors airline promotions, reducing costs and increasing perks like free upgrades, buy-one-get-one free specials, free executive stopovers, discount coupons, credit card promotions, and more
- Gives routing advice including alternate airlines and rules that would be the most cost-effective
- Advises on ticketing methods, including ticket wholesalers and special charter vendors
- Provides information on foreign rules and regulations, currency restrictions and conversion
Once travelers land, the ground transportation arranged is ready and waiting. Of course, all options are available—car rentals, limousine service, etc.
Arranging Corporate Hotel Accommodations
Need a hotel that caters to corporate clientele and meetings? CIRE will recommend the perfect one from Tulsa to Paris and everywhere in between. Tzell is one of the largest independent hotel customers in the world, so hotel discount programs at over 28,000 properties at 190-plus hotel chains in 141 countries are at your disposal.
Tzell also features a Hotel Benefits Program with 4- and 5-star properties that includes unique amenities and exclusive privileges at over 500 hotels in over 250 destinations.
- Savings of up to 53% on standard corporate travel rates
- Savings of up to 74% on rack rates
- Last room availability
- Exclusive services and amenities at selected hotels
- Extensive facility and amenity information
Reserving Ground Transportation
Our car rental programs, coupled with key sedan and limo vendor relationships, give CIRE an advantage in arranging your ground transportation. However you prefer to travel, CIRE can ensure your car, your driver, your shuttle, your chariot, etc. awaits you at highly competitive pricing.
- Preferred shuttle (BOS-LGA-DCA) pricing
- Discounted fares within key domestic and international markets
- Positive space upgrades
- Business reward programs with car rental companies
- Preferred service with sedan and limo ground transportation
Corporate Travel Policy Development
Without an official travel policy, small to mid-sized businesses run the risk of unnecessarily high travel budgets. No two corporate travel policies are alike. Our corporate travel advisors evaluate your organization’s budget and needs, developing a policy to match. Plus, you gain access to the keys that open “travel industry insider” connections, savings and perks that you can’t get on your own. CIRE will:
- Design and implement effective, measurable cost protocols
- Enforce your travel policies
- Maintain superior service benchmarks
- Directly reduce overall trip costs consistently
- Report our system’s performance and acceptance
Travel management reporting tools, CROSSFIRE and PERISKOPE, delivers data integrity essential in travel program analysis, which drives down corporate travel costs. In the end, time is money and happy, valued employees are better employees. CIRE Travel can take an enormous load off of your travel budget and in-house resources.
Contacting CIRE Travel for a proposal is one of the easiest and best decisions you’ll ever make.